Saturday 16 March 2013

The Listeners


Last year, with the help of my mate Charlene, I set about creating some music and setting it to a favourite poem of mine. The poem in question is the Listeners by Walter de la Mare. My friend, Jane; a beautiful and talented visual artist, created a video montage and our collaboration has resulted in this piece of work. Thank you Charlene Donabedien for helping me out with your violin playing. It's class! Also, thank you Jane for the montage, hopefully we can do more in the future.

Please check out and support Jane's art at http://janeosullivan.blogspot.ie/. Its really cool.

1 comment:

  1. oh my flipping gosh barry , I like your speed and resolve. congrats on setting up your own blog . you are a legend !
    I am proud of this work and ask the universe to support its growth :)

    ReplyDelete